Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Three projects.......


An old photo that needed to be cleaned and also needed nails and backing to get it back into shape sits at left. I was told that it was a young family member lost and they didn't really know who it was, but she wanted to keep it hanging in her house just like her mom had most of her life. One of a set of photos from London that I framed recently is in the middle of the photo.  A  P. Buckley Moss print on the right of a garden in Ames, where the person  having the framing done was married under the arch.

We are extremely cold today and no snow so far, but it won't take long to have it happen.  Yesterday Arctic air was on the northwest corner of the state and it was 79 degrees on the far southeast corner of the state.  No tornadoes reported but there were warnings up there.  It has been five years since we had a tornado go through town because of that very same kind of weather condition.

Thanks for stopping in........keep warm wherever you live in this world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting pictures. I love the artwork of P. Buckley Moss. I hope you won't get the real bad weather. It's still warm here but rain is expected by Thanksgiving day.

Anonymous said...

I like the way your mind works, Larry. I like the stuff in the sidebar a lot.

Far Side of Fifty said...

That is a beautiful old photo and frame..I would display it if it were mine! Seems you still have lots of projects..me too:)