Monday, November 15, 2010

Highgrading the junk..........


The mouse is gone. The bead lingered for a while in my hand and now it is gone.  I have so many drywall screws that I don't save them anymore either.


Where does this kind of stuff come from in the world of manufacturing? I will send it on it's way also. I just wanted to do some show and tell.
Gone in the garbage already!!!


I will save the lures as they came from my dad's tackle box.  It was almost empty as my brother saving illegal things in it.  I did throw that away down there but these few lures may end up in a shadow box with the rest of the fishing lures that I have.

Tired, achy and glad to be home after a long day at the house.  Thanks for stopping by.........I am getting behind on reading blogs but I do try to catch up and will.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you have had a long, hard day at the house working. I'm so happy you have your dad's fishing lures. They will look great in a shadow box.

Gigi Ann said...

We were cleaning out a bit of clutter this week-end also. You wonder sometimes where did all of this junk come from?

Silverlining said...

As the saying goes, one man's junk is another man's treasure. I look for some things you throw away for patterns to carve in wood. Having something in 3 dimensions is a lot easier to carve than a one-view picture. That was great lion, but the lures are real treasures. Thanks for sharing.

Alan Burnett said...

My first look at the picture and I thought it was a rather bizarre plate of food!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I too like the fishing lures..hope you get to rest one of these days:)

The Retired One said...

We have some of those antique fishing lures too...I love them.