Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Teddy Bear Tree


My wife's teddy bear tree has been assembled for display.  It is a collection of bears and other stuffed animals. Some are items of historic importance, others are just for fun collections from different years of gifts.  The boys left some of their soft furries when they grew up and left the house.


Good buddies hanging out on the tree.



I have two trees set up but the ornaments have not been hung on them.  It will happen but life does get in the way a lot of the times when you have think you know what you want to do.

It will be cold today at the graveside services for my wife's Aunt Mildred.  It is warming up now and by then it will be just below freezing when the service starts.  I am doing mundane, boring tech work today that involves placing carrying straps on computer bags.  I have only 115 to go so it will be done by noon.  Jobs like that are great to get done and you never have to return to do it again.

Thanks for stopping by.  I only work a half day today so I will have a different kind of day today.  Take care out there and stay warm where ever you are.

3 comments:

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Larry, condolences to you and your family on the passing of your wife's Aunt Mildred. The teddy bear tree reminded me of when I used to place lots of stuffed teddies beneath my tree. In the past couple of years, many have been dontated to a nursing home for others to enjoy.

♥AMBre said...

So lovely, I like a lot Teddy Bears :)
I wish you a beautiful Christmas, soon !

Far Side of Fifty said...

Sympathy to you and Della. Cold day for a funeral:(

I always enjoy photos of her stuffed animal tree:)