Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wednesday's wandering........


Again I am stuck on the Christmas ornament theme.  So wandering I really am not doing, except that I am traveling up and down the tree for shots.

Plastic angles are easy to find but this one had a great finish on it. This is the back view of it as all the other shots of it were too blurry for viewing.




The Christmas sleigh is one of my small ones that I put on my small ornament tree.

We are in a drizzle mode for a few days.  I think it will actually freeze tonight for a short period but the mud is out there for our Barnie dog to get into and bring in onto the kitchen floor.

We are in the Christmas crunch time now as we have to send presents in the mail.  I know the one set will get there gifts in plenty of time but the ones to Maine take a while. It is the same with them sending things to us as it seems to be slow from out east coming to the center of the United States.  Our last minute fame jobs, peer pressure jobs, are getting closer to being done.  I have all day Saturday to complete those.

I have a very large poster to assemble this afternoon that has a older Native American rug as the background design in it's illustration.  The problem with it is the rug is deformed and as you put a perfect mat on it the result appears that the framer made a mistake.  The mistake actually is the person who bought the poster with crooked misshaped items on it. When measure in from the side the rug is wider at the bottom and narrow at the top. I may show you the solution when it's done and then again I may not.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my post for today. 

I

Thanks for stopping by my post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always fun to see your collection of pretty ornaments.

Yesterday and today, we have beautiful blue skies and an afternoon high temp of 70. Folks are really enjoying just standing out in their yard soaking up the warm sun.

Best wishes with the holiday mail this season and I would enjoy seeing your framing projects.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Fog and almost a rain here..a fine mist..this morning it was slippery. A dark and dreary day. Your ornaments are lovely..I really like that second one:)