Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday's Findings.............


I looked up while in the dining room and snapped them again. The first one is my creation, the second one is a creation to sell to the California tourist trade, Pottery Shack, and the third is a tourist creation from New Mexico, purchased 50 years or more.


I had a wild fowl collection that my wife kept up for me, one a year, and then they stopped making them.  Trends are so trendy and then they vanish.  This is a porcelain piece she purchased for me to honor that collection, even though it is not of the same vein of style or material.  I really like it and that was the stopping point for my wild fowl collection.



No flowers blooming outside like some people who live in the south, so I will show you again how my garden is growing on the inside.  Maybe this weekend I will finally make some slips of these and start some new ones for sharing.

Espanol will be my subject of instruction today. It is Friday and for some reason has been a very long week.  Thanks for stopping by my post today.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You both have so many fine collections. I enjoyed the pictures today and I am so envious of your violets! Such a pretty window!