Monday, February 27, 2012

Thinking about the summer to come.........




I purchased a packet of these over the weekend.  I would like to see if I can get a few more colors of them growing on my trellis.


My blue morning glory didn't bloom last year so I will have to dig up some more seed from my seed box. A friend had given me a lot of seed a few years back and it does keep well.


 None of these are blooming right now as they are archived photos.  I just wanted to show you the colors that I had and to show you the packet of colors that I am hoping to have this summer.
 
This darker red color has done well for me each year.  They are so fun to catch blooming as they don't always bloom the same time of the day.  They only last one day and then they are immediately gone.

For some reason my blog I posted earlier lost some of it's pictures.  I have had to start over with this one and still can't get it to load some of the other pictures that I wanted to share. 

Thanks for stopping by my post.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this time of year.,...buying seeds etc. These are nice colors.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Beautiful and I hope you have good luck with them this year. I have some seed I just need to plant it around the grain bin:)