Sunday, February 5, 2012

It just kept snowing........


I took this photo in the morning of the Japanese yew.  I thought it was looking like a good example of our snow for the day and then..........I took another.


It is the same bush except it is about two hours later. It was heavy and wet and the trees looked great with it all coating their branches.


This is the view out our back door looking towards the neighbors bungalow.  I will be showing many more pictures the next few days that shows some more artistic shots.

Thanks for stopping by my post.

2 comments:

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

You are really getting the snow!
I love snow photos. Looking forward to more. Our snow is almost all melted.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, Larry! I know Button hates having to go out with this much snow on the ground.