Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday's Checking In........


The red daisies lay on the ground among the violets and creeping Charlie.  You have a top, side and back view with the three flowers.



Another shot of my old fashion iris.  I am glad it is doing so well as it has been planted there for quite a few years.



Group shot of the 'Superstition" iris shows how robust this iris is.  It has large fans of leaves and many stalks of flowers.

It is a first period of sitting with a middle school band.  It is touch and go as to who will be sent to the office.  I may send myself to the office and have the principal experience her children live.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Friday is coming very soon. It is only a day away.






4 comments:

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Larry:
Well, it does seem preferable to be sitting watching the Iris grow rather than the Middle School Band by the sound of it!!!

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Such a pretty daisy !
The Iris are just spectacular, I've never seen the color of the second one before, and just look at how robust it blooms.
Lovely colors Larry .
~Jo

Patsy said...

look in good, it has gotten cool here was like summer time.

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

I will compare the Superstition photo with my iris. Boy they look alike at first glance.