Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday's Thing......



I must get these seeds planted this weekend.  I have a three day weekend with guest on Saturday afternoon so I should get it done.  I don't have my zinnias planted but I did get my tomato plants and peppers in the ground on Monday. 


We had a very light rain this evening.  Probably it didn't measure over a fourth of an inch.  It doesn't matter as anything will help at this point.  Rains passed us up yesterday heading into Minnesota and another major rain stayed in the west.

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

I shouldn't take you long to get those planted. Hoping for rain here too.

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you got your pepper and tomatoes planted. These morning glories will be so pretty. Hope you have an enjoyable weekend with guests.