Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Let's go fishing.........


No, I don't think so.  My science teacher's fish are enjoying my pond.  They are not quite in focus but I will work on that.


I bought a set of green pepper plants and they already have little peppers on them.  I planted four of them and gave the remaining two to my daughter in law to plant in her Chicago garden. These are planted in a flower pot but I am thinking that I may move them to the ground as the tomato that sits in the middle of the flower pot looks like it will crowd them out in the future.

It is hump day for work.  A lot of renovating of thirty year old bathrooms and shower rooms.  I am getting very tired of working in these kind of facilities day in and day out. Thanks for stopping by my post today.



1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hang in there Larry..the weekend is coming:)