Friday, June 29, 2012

There is hope........


As you can see that I may have a couple of tomatoes.  They are not blooming much but maybe in a week or so more I will have more blooms.  I am keeping them watered to keep them all alive in our steamy heat. 


My boss was out last night looking for his dog and he was driving down my alley.  He said he couldn't see my house because there were so many trees.  He is right as my trees are taking over my whole side yard.  

This is my river birch tree and it is becoming huge.  I like it's shape and the bark sheds off of it all of the time.


I took pictures of the river birch because I need to enter a photo of a tree for a contest.  I did find a great photo from all of the ones that I had taken of the tree.

It was hot in our building yesterday and it did get to be almost unbearable. We get off work at two o'clock and it was great to be able to go home to air conditioning.  We did a lot of diverse projects yesterday and it seems that our crew is very qualified at doing plumbing, electrical work, and floor refinishing. We have done a lot of it and will continue to do more of it. We need to replace a counter in one room and we resurrected an over waxed floor bringing it back to it's original color of tan.

I was home sick on Wednesday with a food allergy problem and Thursday was still a difficult day for me.  I feel better but am not back to one hundred percent.  This Friday should be a better day.

Thanks for stopping by my post today.  

3 comments:

Patsy said...

I like lot's of trees around my house but no limbs over the house.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I always like photos of your River Birch..such a great tree. I hope you are all better now..I hope the weather breaks soon..it is hot and humid here:(

Silverlining said...

The Birch tree photo is amazing. Since we have no vegetable garden this year, the tomato is, too! Thank you for sharing. your posts are always outstanding.