Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday's Tidbit.............


I lost my one real wild bunny early in the spring and really have not seen another one moving in to the side yard. This one was a gift to me from my wife a few years back.  He doesn't eat much but I do have tulips blooming all summer long.

It is a busy life so I will continue doing one picture a day until things quiet down.  My wife had a first cousin stop in for a visit.  He was from California and another first cousin from Minburn, Iowa stopped by also.  We had a good visit.  The dogs always enjoy visits from outside of their world.

I am sorry that I am not commenting as much as I should.  I am trying to catch up but my new work schedule strains my life and exhausts me.  

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

1 comment:

Patsy said...

So cute, Hope things will be better soon.