Saturday, June 30, 2012

Two for one.........




I have only two photos today for this one blog.  I am glad the weekend is finally here. It has been a tough week.  I don't know of a summer that has been more exhausting than this one and the added part of fighting the heat while working does not help.

I am glad we had a few small showers Friday morning.  While at a doctor's appointment in the afternoon in Des Moines there was a downpour.  We didn't get much up at our house but I am glad it still knows how to rain.

I have yard work to do but my body says differently.  I will try to get some weeds down and a little mowing done before the heat hits again.  I have to get the apple tree branch removed that snapped but didn't completely fall.  I am going to get it looking as good as possible since it hasn't had my attention for a month.

Thanks for stopping by today.


1 comment:

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

I like both photos and I'm glad to know it can still rain too. Every county/city around us has banned fireworks even though they've already been for sale. It's soooooo dry. Hope you get the tree attended too. Enjoy your weekend.