Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Preview of my Surprise.........


I was going to replant this into a larger container and did not get it done.  I guess it likes to be crowded in a pot. Future shots will be revealed on my Photo a Day as well as on this blog.

I am home today and have a lot of things to get done. I don't know where to start but I will stay inside while it warms up outside.  I wasn't expecting today off and yet I may be off all week by the way things look with the school schedule for the next couple of days.  No school Friday so I my end up with a five day weekend.  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

My goodness it is going to have lots of flowers!! Enjoy your days off:)

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

Pretty! If it's blooming, don't move it! Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
I've fallen behind with my comments. John had cellulitis on his upper arm - a bacterial infection of the skin. Thankfully, two trips to the dr. and he is much better. I'm getting caught up this afternoon.
I would love to have a cactus, but I'm sure our cats would chew on it!