Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday Afternoon........


We have had some rain and are expected to get some more this late afternoon.  The temperatures have jumped up and it will encourage us to have severe weather.



My redtwig dogwood is still green with red stems.  The red maple and yellow birch created an interesting view.



The last of the morning glories.  All the vines are dead and the seed pods are just hanging in there ready to dry up.

I finished putting up the sheeting on my neighbor's kitchen walls this morning.  I will return to cut molding and other refinement tasks she will find for me to do in the future.  She is so glad to get it up and now has some painting that she will complete herself.

Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

♥AMBre said...

Clouds seem like a mountain behind.
Great shot !

Anonymous said...

The cloud photo is very nice; I just hope you won't get severe weather. Love seeing the colors in your leaves, too. How kind of you to help your neighbor. I know she is very appreciative. Hope you and your wife have a blessed Sunday.

Linda said...

Wow...love that cloud photo especially, Larry!

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

Hope the bad weather misses you. We had the nicest rain overnight. Everything was scrubbed clean this morning. You're getting some nice leaf color!

Debbie Lo said...

I love the sun's rays shining through those clouds. I, too, hope the bad weather missed you guys.