Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Front and Back View......


The back side of these red maple leaves looks like a grey whitish color. The grass is very green right now as the rains have helped to revive the yard.


Another one of my sunset photos taken almost a week ago.  We are noticing the shorter days as our evenings start so early and the sunrise doesn't happen until 7:37 in the morning.  
I am back at school today being a music teacher.  Actually I could sing with them but I don't really sing that well.  They will all have a study hall with me as the music teacher.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The leaves are pretty and I love the sky photo. Hope your day at school goes well.

troutbirder said...

Wondering why the maple leaves color on one side and dull on the other. Of course I could ask my friend the former junior high science teacher...:)