Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Front and Back.......


This has really started to flourish when I brought it out into the sun.  I really like it'


Bishop's Weed, wild violets and some stray tall grass make up the composition.  The wet weather really made this grow up and spread quickly.


Hollyhocks are going to be tall and strong this year. They are about the only vertical, tall thing that I have in my gardens.

Mondays are always tough but today it seemed better.  We are adjusting to the early morning work and trying to get at least seven hours of sleep.  A nap once in a while doesn't hurt anyone.  I need to mow already but it will be raining today and maybe tomorow.  I will be back to commenting soon.  I am just a little bit behind. I don't have my laptop from school anymore so I can't work off the couch and watch tv at the same time any more.  Thanks for stopping by today.
 

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

You need to splurge and get your own laptop. Crazy..I have one but only use it away from home..of course I can see the TV from my computer desk! Your Iris a stunning:)