Saturday, June 29, 2013

Too Hot For Coffee.......


I  have my first cup at 5:30 in the morning before work and I have no coffee the rest of the day.  But after supper I have one more cup as it is cooler in the evening and drinking coffee at work with 80 degree temps in the building is not a good thing.

I whined yesterday and then in the evening I mowed a lot of yard.  I also pulled some weeds. It was a hot afternoon but the wind was blowing hard so it made it almost pleasant for mowing in the hot afternoon.  Our day isn't planned for today yet and I guess I won't share the possibilities until we finalize what we will do.  We have a lot of options and some plans seem like work and other plans seem like play.  We will see how the day goes. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Have you tried Iced Coffee? Some people like it..your cups look lonely:)

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy your coffee mugs. We have coffee every a.m. and occasionally a cup in the afternoon. It is one of the few things the drs. have not taken from us YET!
John is able to cut our tiny lawn with the reel mower he purchased. It works well for our situation and he is safer without transporting/storing gasoline.