Sunday, June 8, 2014

"I Won't Be Doing That Again".....


In one of the last pirate movies that was made, Captain Jack Sparrow finds himself climbing to the top of a lighthouse to extinguish the burning oil to put the light out.  While there ,he realizes that he is going to have to jump off and dive into the ocean from the exploding lighthouse.  It is a marvelous dive and the stuntman probably did it.  As Captain Jack Sparrow emerges from the water and walks onto the shore, he looks up and asks if anyone saw him do the jump as he said he wouldn't be doing that again.

I wrote a very long blog this morning and our blogger provider lost it all.  I thought at least a partial amount of it would be saved as it started jamming at the end of the blog.  I went to the menu and nothing was there as if I hadn't written a word or posted a photo.  Anyway, time is the enemy, and I won't be doing that again.

Everyone take care, get some rest, and/or get better soon.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Patsy said...

How awful!

Anonymous said...

Blogger problems can be very frustrating. This is a pretty shot with the moon.
Hope that you two are having a peaceful weekend.