Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wednesday.......


The pin oak trees are the last to loose its leaves and they were the last to put out leaves in the spring.  The two that I have still are not completely filled in but I was grateful that they were still alive.


The orange hardy geranium that lived inside all winter is now enjoying the rains and the sunshine too.  I have a window box planter of these that my neighbor gave to me last fall.  They are all different colors.


Cicada on the river birch tree is crawling up to the top of the tree to  make its buzzing sound with all the hundreds of others.

I didn't work today and it was good to get some time off. I spent the last two days doing patch material on drywall.  Most of the work was on a 12 foot step ladder reworking and sealing up holes and cracks in 14 foot drywall material.  I did finish and the person I sub for the past two days is probably painting those walls today.  I will sub for a different person tomorrow and if I feel strong enough I will sub on Friday too for a guy who had to go to Montana for a funeral.  We had a busy day today but breakfast out and shopping isn't that hard on a body as some things are. I need to mow some of my yard but it is actually too warm today.  If I wait until late afternoon I can do a couple of small patches.  Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can just imagine the buzzing sound!

Don't work too hard and I hope the weekend will be very pleasant for you both.