Monday, December 29, 2014

Monday, ah Yes............


Our new printer saved us over Christmas.  We usually print out a general newsletter and mail it with cards but the home printer died.  We ended up buying a quick and easy, cheap printer to get our job done.  It is so noisy and yet does the job.  When we buy a better model for my wife's art business I will have one for my laptop to use at my desk.  Normally I am always shifting things to my wife's computer to get it printed.  So the cards are all done and sent even though they ended up being late.  I didn't want to hand write notes and neither did my wife on our cards.


I really like getting these kind of cards for Christmas.  We have them from Arizona, California, Virginia, Illinois and one from Maine.   The one from Maine isn't shown here as I didn't notice it not in the pile until after the photo was taken.







Great, I just now see the one from Maine is sideways and I didn't get it edited with a turn to the right.  They had photos on both sides of there and I didn't get that taken. 








The Chicago area kids of course have our grandson in a lot of the pictures.  Our youngest son Aaron is on the top left and two old grandparents are on the top right ot the card. Maybe I can share our other son's card later by scanning it to get the pictures of the moose and our new grand kitty. 

I seem to be hurried today even though I am not required to do so.  We will head south for some errands in the Des Moines area.  It is suppose to become very cold and we do have a light dusting of snow.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

It is so great to get those Christmas cards with photos and updates from family and friends. Always glad I put one together when I get the thank yous from the recipients.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I like getting photo cards especially from those far away that I don't see all the time.
Cold here too and I think it is coming your way:0