Thursday, January 3, 2019

Thursday’s Things.....


A warmer day today and the sky is mostly clear. A sliver of a moon was out there but it had faded before I could get a shot of it. It is abnormal warm weather but it will still be welcomed.

It still is cold enough to keep the snow on the tomato patch and in the yard. I did not move any snow with my shovel  as there wasn’t enough to do so.

I don’t think I have shared the camels in this season but I can now.  I see that I have a bunny sitting among them for some reason.  Soon the camels will disappear.


My wife’s doll collection did not grow this year.  I did look around for something but there just wasn’t anything out there that fit the kind that she has.  One of the very last dolls I bought for her, years ago, was a Barbie doll that was dressed as Dorothy with her little dog.  It doesn’t fit in the collection but it was a collector’s item.

We did a little shopping this morning to pick up everyday items.  The Christmas stuff was almost cleared.   Both stores were moving things, I guess getting ready for spring items.   I saw cut off shorts for guys in the one store today. Wally Mart is always full of all seasonal things. Their toys were being sold at big discounts as they must have ordered too many.  We are glad to be home though and glad the crowds have diminished now.  School is open and people are back to work again. Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Laurel Wood said...

Happy you were a little warmer today to run errands. Your wife's dolls are so delicate and pretty.