Monday, May 15, 2023

Monday Moments.....


 Globe Allium shows up among the purple iris.  I don't remember planting them but they are coming up in this front garden and also n the back garden.  I must have bought a half dozen and scattered them willy nilly. 



I have two dianthus plants that survived the winter.  They are snow to bloom but I am hoping they grow bigger. 



I tilled the tomato patch area last fall.  I seem to have two sunflowers that are coming up from last year.  It little green leaves are the morning glories that freely grow among my tomatoes  I have decided to plant around the sunflowers and let them grow naturally right where they are.  I could try to move them but that could stunt or kill them. 



I may have shared this before but this is the last bloom of the fern leaf peony. The rain took all the other blooms out but this last bud survived.  I don't think I even took a shot like this of the centers this year so I am glad I got it done. 



These small hosta sprouts will be moved.  I will wait for them to get bigger but they can't stay there that close to the iris.  I tend to garden willy nilly so I am always busy moving things around and putting hosta in places that would look good with it being able to fill a blank spot in the garden.  I am working with eyes that have been dilated so I hope I chose shots in focus.  I don't know when it all wears off but I am trying to do less right now.  Thanks for checking in today.



1 comment:

The Furry Gnome said...

You're getting the last bloom and we're just about to get the first!