The morning glories are enjoying the cooler weather. They have taken strides in vining up into the sunflowers. I have pulled a lot of the vines early on to keep them from choking out the tomatoes and sunflowers.
While taking photos this morning I looked up and this new bloom was staring down at me. The multiple headed flowers are putting out lots of color in the garden,
The tiger lilies are starting to slow down with its blooms. They are looking a little weathered aas well as the phlox are weathering even though there is still a lot of color there.
The hibiscus is in bloom now. It is lesser in number of stems but still has those dinner plate sized flowers. I have been watering it a lot to encourage it as I thought I had lost the plant.
The cone flowers in the front yard are doing well. This is a newer planting of them as I moved some of the growths around last fall. It gave them some vigor in a new location.
I have a successful potting of the jade plant from a smaller pot to this bigger one. I did have to brace it for a few weeks, up against something to keep it standing until the roots were finally holding it up again. It almost looks like a bonsai but not by me but by accident.
It was a rainy morning but nothing accumulated. I had neighbor dogs barking at me through the fence as I took photos. It made it more fun as with the smaller the dog the more barks one gets. They were visiting their grandparents. Thanks for checking in today.
No comments:
Post a Comment