An interesting start of the day with lots of clouds and a hot humid start already. The day lacked one degree at being 90 degrees F. The sun was not so visible to the eyes but the camera did pick it up.
When looking up at the sky later in the day you can see the fluffy clouds. The humidity and heat doesn't bother the sunflowers. I am sure the leaves are soaking in the moisture from the air. They keep growing taller and all seem to be about the same height.
Looking down from the deck they look like a group of people. I have been cutting back on some of the bottom leaves so the tomatoes won't get too much shade.
I went to the grocery store early this morning to get meds and a few groceries. I wanted to avoid the heat. Ironically it was so cold in the store that the heat felt good when I left the store. It was nice to shop with the small group of people instead of it being crowded. I had meds for both me and my wife to pick up and I didn't even have a line at the pharmacy.
While walking around in the backyard this morning I noticed I really do need to mow the grass. Maybe tomorrow morning it will happen if I get out there early enough. Our grass keeps going brown and then greens up again. We didn't get rain but there is dew on the grass most mornings. Normal hot weather is suppose to continue for quite a while.
Thanks for stopping in today.
No comments:
Post a Comment