This is just a spot to visit, of one who is on a journey. You can see my projects, plants, family, pets, artworks, antiques and anything else that comes along.
Wednesday, July 22, 2026
Middle of the Week
It was an interesting morning with lots of puffy clouds covering the sun. It was a cooler morning and the day didn't get too warm.
At a distance the roses look great.They are actually weathered from the heavy rain and strong winds.
I will have to do some creative staking of the zinnias as they were flattened just like some of our farmer's cornfields. I can see they are not going to straighten back up so I will have to get out the jute twine and many stakes to give them some support.
One out of three posts with ceramic houses did fall. I checked this one and I must have it really buried it in the ground as it was very sturdy when I wiggled it.
The phone camera picked up these colors of the three morning glories. They were not this pretty but the blue is good looking too.
I had an optometrist appointment this morning and we stopped at the bookstore afterwards. That took the whole morning so I didn't work in the yard today. It was a cool day and I guess tomorrow will be cool too. I can work outside on Thursday. Thanks for stopping by today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment