The rose is surviving the continue rainfall. I was surprised that anything is blooming out there. The few morning glories are putting out a few blooms but most things are water sogged.
The droplets of water are always there. I didn't know they were so heavy until I see the photo.
Even the sedum is a little under the weather. It has changed their color being kept wet for forever.
I did work outside for a short time when it wasn't raining. I am slowly cutting back my sunflowers and I discovered this tomato that was ripening. This tomato season really was not a great one. We had some to eat and to share, but it was not abundant with four plants.
My three new beds of iris are doing well. You can see how they are perked up from getting their roots established. I do wish they were further along. I suppose this spring many things will start to grow and it will look better.
We have had a quiet day. It is one where we just hunker down and stay inside. I was out for a half hour but otherwise I did inside stuff. I am ready for some good fall days. We do have one tree that is really changing and dropping leaves. I will have to go back to mulching with my mower. The rest of the trees are just changing tints right now but there are no bright colors so far.
Thanks for stopping by today.
No comments:
Post a Comment