Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The cat on the cold asphalt roof, in the sun....




I have a story to tell you about the cat on the roof, and her mother who lived on a chimney, but not today.  It has been a long day and I want to do the blog justice.
I will catch up and visit your blogs eventually but I am framing many things for a customer, and it is going to take another full day of work.  Would you believe 30 different items?  It will be good money but it will be burning candles at many ends.  Deadline......Dec. 5 for a Christmas family party Dec. 6.   Thanks for reading.........Yeah I know, I am suppose to be retired.

6 comments:

Sunny said...

I LOVE everything about this picture! The cupola, the design of the wood and the cat even matches the shingles!
Don't work too hard!
Sunny :)

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Oooh she looks like my "timeshare" Oliver cat.
My daughter's cat stays up on her roof, I think she is eyeing the squirrels mostly.
So very cute !

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

Cute picture! It does sound like you're busy, hope you get some time to relax and enjoy the holidays.

Valerie said...

Larry, I'd like to bet you'd hate having nothing to do.

Ezhilan said...

Nice cat with a nice background! We will wait for the story of the cats.

Far Side of Fifty said...

hey you ought to get a real job again..you would have more time off:)