Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday's findings......


My neighbors have a wonderful collection of mums and here is a close shot of a wonderful colored mum. It almost looks orange.

Chen Keen Chee, Duluth Harbor

We finished remodeling the dining room a few days before Thanksgiving last year and now I have finished framing my print. I posted about Chee's artwork before and he has diverse subject matter. He has a wonderful set of prints of koi in which I own one. I need to get that framed also.

I dug up oxalis plants today to bring inside for the winter and also a succulent plant. I trimmed off the majority of my phlox in the back yard garden and raked up a few sticks and leaves.

I walked over to the mower of my dad's, hooked up the charger, and that machine did run. I think that it had to be flooded yesterday as it started right up as if nothing was wrong with it. The engine roared and was ready to go. I need to get it a new battery and change the oil and I think my rider is going to be fine, and I will ride back and forth in my yard and wave to all my neighbors.

Headed back to the house as it is suppose to be so warm and I can finish all the outside work. We are getting close to being done with a lot of small things on the punch list to do.
Thanks for stopping by.........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those mums are huge and so pretty. The print for your dining room is very nice. Good for you getting that mower to run - have you purchased your straw hat yet??????

Gigi Ann said...

The Mums are lovely this time of the year, and the framed picture looks great,

L. D. said...

I may just wear my old one with the hole in the top of it.

Paul C said...

Somehow those purple mums take on a regal hue in fall.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Ah I hope you went for a ride all over the neighborhood!!
That is a lovely frame job..and it looks great! I like your Mums too..very pretty..have a good weekend! :)