Thursday, October 28, 2010

Vertical visuals..........


Here is another view of my neighbors field. The power lines tend to bring us back to the reality that it is in town. That corn is now picked and probably in the bin.


My chokecherry tree lost a major branch off of it this summer but it seemed to give it a better form. My neighbor lady keeps hoping to get the fruit from it but I actually think it is a designer tree meant not to actually bear fruit, even though it does flower. The 60 mile an hour winds on Wednesday removed all of the leaves from this tree. It was tough driving on the interstate with the wind being that strong.

Thanks for stopping by...............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shot of the field is really pretty! I've never seen a chokecherry tree. Wow - I can't believe you had such strong wind. Through blogging today, I have heard about all kinds of weather. Hope you have a good evening.

Linda said...

I love seeing your farmland and following the progress of the harvest in your part of the world.

Hilary said...

Pretty veritcals. I love that first shot.