Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday's Post.........


A warm day gave me opportunity to get a lot of outside work done.  Also the sun gave me great lighting to take shots of trees.  My two favorite trees are my river birch and the one birch beyond the roofline.


The ornamental pear tree also puts out a great show at this time.  It waited to turn color just this past week.  Up to that point it was a dull green color looking like a pretty common sight.



A closer look shows the variety of colors that have developed from the colder weather sitting in the past week.  One warm day gave it a break but we are now in the freezing temperatures.

It is a busy day when you create a post and forget to post it.  Here it is 10:30 at night and I will post it. Thanks for stopping by the next day.


No comments: