Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My visit at the neighbor's house.........


My neighbor is part Lakota Indain so she has that theme showing up in a lot of the things that she owns.


Another view from the backyard of my neighbor.  The sky in this photo is so subtle and smooth.


I took a picture of this garden chair for any of you gardeners who need a new idea for your yard.  The bone laying next to the chair is not a dinosaur bone but the dog bone for Penny the terrier.

I am back in the subbing job again today working with band and music students throughout the day.  No, I am just doing study halls as I sing but not in tune and I don't play a musical instrument.  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

Cute chair! Looks like your neighbor has a great open space to enjoy with that field.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty sky photo. I love that bench.

Debbie Lo said...

Very neat that your neighbor is part Lakota Indian. My great grandmother was 1/2 Cherokee, and she was one of the bravest, most interesting ladies I ever knew.

Glad to hear you are continuing to work, even if it's a monitor during Study Hall. Be sure to keep those kids in line! :-)