Saturday, November 17, 2012

Project in progress.......


I am making a flag display case for a customer.  I didn't find the pattern that worked for me so I am experimenting.  I have altered this one already and I will have to make another one for the customer.  I will keep this one for my dad's casket flag.  It ended up a little too small in size but I will be able to make the next one with more confidence with larger dimensions.  With all the trial and error experience that I now have from working today it should go more smoothly.

I know this is a late blog but my Saturday blogs seem to be something I do at the end of the day as I am busy.  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on the flag display box. I know the customer will cherish your hard work.

Far Side of Fifty said...

That flag case looks good to me! Great project! :)

L. D. said...

I don't like the way the bottom board fits in there so I shortened it and placed it inside the two side pieces. By doing that I lost an inch and a half of space for the flag. I will post more about it once I start the other one.