Thursday, November 8, 2012

We had frost......


I didn't go out to look this morning but I bet the frost did make some damage to this freeze dried bloom.



I have been struggling with the bug that is going around.  The bug is almost flu-like and it does wear me down.  I did work yesterday and again today I will be in a cushy English teachers chair, sipping sierra mist.  I feel good today compared to yesterday.  Kids are getting it a few at a time so it isn't acting plague-like.  Friday is coming and I hope you have a good day.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

troutbirder said...

I used to get colds/sore throat each fall and winter. Then I retired, got out of closed spaces with 30 sneezing coughing 13 year olds and haven't been bothered since...;)

Debbie Lo said...

I can't believe the frost hasn't totally killed those pink flowers. Amazing.

Fall and winter are so hard on everyone because there are so many "bugs" going around, and they are so contagious!

Sure hope you start feeling better every day and are back to normal soon! Hope Della doesn't catch it either!