Saturday, January 26, 2013

Inside Stuff.......


It is warming up some today.  It will be warm enough to cause freezing rain by tomorrow morning.  By the weather map our area of the state is suppose to have a mild storm and the area east of us which is one county over, they are under severe storm warning.  I wonder if the storm fromt checks and follows the map from the tv weather forecasts.  We will wait and see how accurate their divisional lines are marked.



The back lighting doesn't let you see how far the amaryllis has developed but I have lots of color showing today.  I will be capturing shots this afternoon.  The brick in the photo is the item that my outside basement door lands when the door is opened.



I am being a lazy guy today.  I had a long difficult week at school and I just need to rebuild my body and mind today.  I have some small jobs I might try to do but putting seed in the feeders is fun and taking photos is a fun job too.

Thanks for stopping in today.  I check my stats and see that there are a lot of you out there that stop in each day.  More  of you are out there than I had imagined.  I hope I don't get too boring and dull after while. When I start to get boring to myself, I try to shake it off and get out of the rut and find new things somewhere out there to share.   I will try to keep a variety show and tell going here and I appreciate you taking time to stop in to this blog.  Take care.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

We all need lazy days Larry..I call mine lollygogging! Be careful if it rains..it is still slippery here in some places after we had that rain a few weeks ago. Enjoy your weekend:)