Thursday, January 10, 2013

Santa Fe and the A.T.F.S.


A.T.S.F - Atchinson, Topeka and the Santa Fe Railway
I really had not read the signs on the sides before but that is what is on the caboose.  I have heard the name of this railway before but I never thought to look for just the abbreviations. I am assuming 1951 means the year, but maybe I am wrong.


I will be boxing them up soon and will see them again next Christmas.  We will be to the middle of January soon as the days go by quickly. 

I am in the special education room today working with some great kids.  I feel like the week has lasted a long time but Friday is coming.  We are warmer outside and some melting of snow is taking place in the daytime.  We still have lots of snow so it will still be around before the next snow. Thanks for stopping by today.


2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

1951 is just a car number they used them for identification. At least that is what "the train expert" here says:)

Anonymous said...

I figured Far Side and her hubby could help you with this info! Love these photos.