Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Starting the new year......


......................................................with a partridge in my pear tree.


................................................and six geese a laying their eggs in my tree.


I have proof that I finally have this duck hung on the tree after its two years of sitting in a cupboard and never making it into the ornament boxes.

Have a great day.  It is good to have a day off today and I plan to make the best of it.  We are so very cold now so the outside is not a friendly place.

Thanks for stopping by..............and may you have happiness in this new year.

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Happy New Year! This is the year that you will be a Grandpa! How exciting!! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ornaments! I'm glad that duck made it onto the tree!
As we watch the weather channel, we note the areas where we have blog friends. Stay safe and warm. Happy New Year.

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

Happy New Year!