Monday, February 4, 2013

Changing Things......



The camera takes a photo  that shows it in a natural state.  It really seems redder  in reality than it appears so I pull up the photoshop devices.




I had not known positive what works to turn a color photo into a black and white, but the desaturate does the trick.




Another command that I can't name right now, as I am on a different computer, enhanced the colors and made the photo be closer to its true color.



Another command that reverses the colors, which changes the look and feel of the redtwig dogwood.  I think it is the reverse command but I will look it up when I get back on to the photoshop program on my home computer. It changes the color to its complement, opposite on the color wheel.

I am a tech guy for the last day this year.  They hired a young man to be tech coordinator for the three schools so my work should be done.  I am not sure how that will work out as he isn't in the building only a couple of days a week.  Anyway I was informed that they couldn't justify funds for me as a tech person anymore.  So I will be substitute teaching solely the rest of the year.

I will be assisting the installation of 24 iPads today to be put on a portable cart for classroom use.  It should take the day to accomplish it as there are almost 20 apps to install per computer.  I will be buzzed in the brain by the end of the day.

Thanks for stopping by my posting today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

buzzed in the brain! Lol..I am certain they will still need you even if they have another guy a few days a week. You should start a consulting firm and charge them big bucks when they get in a pickle:)