Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Toy Truck Tootsietoy.......


Can you say Tootsietoy truck three times? I had a photography shoot on my dining room table last night and played with taking shots with one overhead light source.



I have not researched this truck but it does remind me of a firetruck.  I may be wrong.  I do see that there probably more parts to the trailer of the truck.



I like the representation of the doors shown on the sides of the bed or trailer.



The wheels seem to be more than plastic.  The truck could have been made after WW 2 being that it looks more like a rubber product used to make the wheels.   I just noticed a light on the roof of the cab which must have been a light for a firetruck.


It is sunny outside today but it is very cold.  The wind has been gusting at high rates and we are told a storm is coming Thursday morning.  Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

A ladder truck..Far Guy says the wheels look great! Wheels are often missing..great old truck!:)