Sunday, May 25, 2014

Spring Shots...........




The grass is awaiting my attention in my flower gardens.  It is pleasant to have it as we had so little rain for two years and it is nice to see lush growth.


Rest in peace Blue Globe as your pieces of glass await me to pick them up off the patio.  The hail hit the windows hard when the wind blew and the larger ones did do some damage.  I have so many pictures of the blue globe and maybe I will have a replacement someday.


When it warms up this afternoon I am going to take a short walk out to see my baby birds and a quick look of things that are growing.  My neighbor's son mowed my yard on Saturday and that was so great.  With a lung allergy infection the humidity and spring pollen just doesn't help out things so I won't be mowing yards for a while. We are suppose to get a very humid day.  My recovery is coming.  I had something that you just can't take a pill for and make it go away.  I feel so much better but I am far from my normal strength.  I hate missing spring but getting better is on my main  list to do.   I appreciate the concerns of all and am glad I can get back on the blog.  Have a good Sunday and thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

Ela said...

Gorgeous spring shots !

Patsy said...

So happy you feel better.
Did you hear about the baby Eagle with the broken wing? It's one in Minnesota and one of the video feed watched by tens of thousands of people around the world. so the Sunday News Paper said.Hope it's not the one we watch.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are some better but do take care. Sorry about the blue globe. It is nice to see bright green after your winter snow.
Our last home went on the market Thursday and a single lady bought it on Saturday for asking price. We are so very thankful to the Lord for answered prayers. We feel like a tremendous weight has been lifted.

God bless you both in the coming week.

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

Take care of yourself and enjoy those spring flowers. Love the alliums. I'm down to just one still blooming. It's the one that got the tallest.