Wednesday, October 15, 2014

In the Middle of the Week.......


The wind did the job for me to help me harvest this one sunflower.  It was snapped off in the middle of the stem and laying on the ground. I snapped off another but the rest need me to get larger shears or a trim saw to remove the rest of them still standing.




The window in my computer room area is looking great with yellow light.  The oxalis has been brought in and this one looks healthy against the birch tree leaves in the background. The sun was shinning in the afternoon and the birch tree was glowing yellow.  I have many photos of it.












The birch tree has grown so big that I can not take its picture from bottom of the trunk to the top of the tree while in my yard.  I did not feel like taking the photo of the whole tree by going across the street. It likes living in this spot in my yard. I really like taking the shots of the white bark peaking through the leaves.














It is Wednesday and that means a shortened day for school.  I don't have to go to meetings so it is nice to get out of school early.  We have a few errands to do and then I might hit the back of the house, scraping old paint off of the surface.

I am surviving this teaching gig but I have really had to learn the material.  I am reading ahead of the kids to keep things going in the room.

Thanks for stopping in today.

2 comments:

Patsy said...

The tree is a great color!

The Furry Gnome said...

Our birch tree is looking very similar these days. Eveything has turned yellow-gold.