Saturday, October 25, 2014

Saturday's Shots........



The red maple was red on the east side of the tree and now it is pale orange on the west side.  I don't know why the west side did not turn red but it is a pretty color.



It was a good year for us in the produce from the tomato plants. We are now down to about a dozen of smaller tomatoes and we have had our fill of them for the year. We really did enjoy them.



The bucket gets to be used a lot but for some reason it leaks occasionally.  I had it at school and the two holes in the bottom of it caused water to leak all over the floor.  When I broght it home the leaves apparently are blocking the holes as the water still stands in the bucket from the last rain.






I will have to start to mow leaves soon.  I like to wait until they dry out and shrivel up a little to make the pushing of the mower easier.









The sun was shinning bright in the west and the flower does glow when it shines.  It is Saturday and I am not sure what our plans are for the day.  I will work on the back of the house for a couple of hours and then we will see what happens.   I wish everyone a great weekend in all that you do.  Thanks for stopping by today.


2 comments:

Patsy said...

I did some clean up in my garden, our Maple is just about all red now. It has warmed up down here in the 80's.

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

Pretty color still. We have a few tomatoes gracing the counter in the kitchen too. But, the plants are gone now. I put a lot in the freezer.