Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Tuesday's Things.......







Fall colors won't be around for much longer.  They are unique at this time of the year and the leaves will all be on the ground, dried and shriveled up to a dust.

I have finished my last Monday of school.  I will go in at noon today to start my last half of my last Tuesday.  The teacher who is returning to school is going to come in on various half days to get herself use to teaching again. She also is getting her new baby adjusted to being with a sitter.  By next Monday the mom will be doing a full day of school and the baby will do a full day at the sitters.

 I wish everyone to have a great day today. Thanks for checking in on my post.

2 comments:

Red said...

You've found some different color patterns in leaves.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Beautiful leaves! Half days are good! :)