Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Wednesday's Minimal Post..........





When I am in a pinch and out of photos, I will just fall back on the grandkids' photos.  I am sharing a photo of an extinct mug now.  It was used at this restaurant but with a remodel the mugs went away to mug land. I don't remember the replacement mug but I don't think there was any chickens on them.

I worked outside for a while yesterday as it sort of warmed up.  I removed the tomato cages from the dead plants and I cleared a few phlox stems that were now just dead sticks. Leaves are mounded onto the roses.  I had a large dead piece of silver maple limb fall into the yard during our last windstorm.  I am glad it didn't fall on the roof of the house as there were some very large chunks that came down.  I had to use the wheel barrow to get the debris cleared away.  My neighbor was busy putting up lights on his house.  I was tempted tout a few lights up outside but then I came to my senses. I have a small Austrian pine that I may get a bunch of lights on before the snow flies and I have to wire framed deer that are lighted that will go outside but not right now.

Well it is going to be another busy day so I need to leave the net and get to work.  I wish all of you a great day.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your grandboys are so cute, I always enjoy seeing photos of them! Sounds like you are still really busy getting outside work done. Tomorrow is December!!! :)