Thursday, December 13, 2018

Thursday’s Things.......


The clouds are low this morning and the roar of Interstate 35-80 is loud.  The weather and clouds do reflect sounds and they send the noise our way. I guess normally a lot of the sound goes up and does;t travel in directions horizontal.

Last evening while out with the dog, I looked up to see this. As time goes by it goes to the northwest part of the sky and I never see it again.

The glow of the sun erases textures from the moons view but in the shadow the craters do show.

Because of the move, this one angel go lost in all the works of things. I found it among stuff in boxes but not with the Christmas stuff. I just hung it up on the pegboard to remind me where it is.
Relief is now had as the angel has rejoined the other ones.  We still find things that got stuffed into a box to make sure that it got to the new place.  For some reason stray photos were sent that way being put into whatever box is open and not taped shut.






It is a beginning of the process.  I had to cut out a single layer of snow so other things can stand up when place on it.  The billowy snow looks good but nothing will stand up on it. We have a couple of boxes of people and things to add.

I did get a set of bulbs to work to light the buildings within making them glow. I have another set of lights to get installed on another set of buildings today. This is a kind of decoration that we don’t rush to take down after Christmas so we go slow in getting it put up.

The week seems to be moving along quickly.  I don’t have specific plans for today. My wife says I need to sit down and behave myself. I don’t know how that will happen but I will try. I do feel like I am carrying a mild virus but nothing that should shut me down.  Everyone should take it easy today to rest up for Friday.  Thanks for stopping in today.


1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your decorations are all looking good! :)