Thursday, December 27, 2018

Thursday’s Things......


Raining days are dull and cold.  The ornament looks out on our dreary day.  The rains have greened up some of the yard even though the ground is frosty and frozen a little.


Barney’s fur gets to be dampened down with rain water each time we go out. My wife got an old beach towel and gave him a rub down after his last night’s visit outside.

The last time I took Barney outside I came in to the tunes that were coming from the carousel. It doesn’t quit fit with the village but is was sold among the miniatures. I found taking the photo of it gives me a clear shot.


I haven’t shared my drunken snowmen figurine yet.  I had fundraisers for the art department when I was teaching years ago.  I bought this and have enjoyed it for many years.  I actually have it on a shelf in the bathroom and the three guys smile as you enter the room.

The day is planned to be another quiet one today.  We don’t need to go anywhere and the weather does seem to be keeping us inside.

I hope all are well today.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurel Wood said...

Wonderful, crisp, clear photos. Great seeing sweet Barney.