Saturday, February 20, 2010

I've got nothing.......


It isn't that I haven't been creative. My timing is off. I can't keep up with the blogs I follow while trying to keep three blogs going.  I am being creative as I finished a painting today, after repainting everything everywhere, gazillions of times.  I am happy with that. I have another to finish and then I can continue on by starting a new one.  I received my ebay purchase in the mail from Canada and it is disappointing.  I like what I bought but it is so small.  It took ten days to get here from Canada. 
What I will show you for a visual is a large amount of bird houses at the Des Moines's Blank Park Zoo. It was a small crowded little jungle area, but on one wall were all these houses for the birds to nest.  I wonder if they have time to blog and get new ideas going.   
We travel today to Osceola for a funeral.  Not a great way to cheer oneself. A wonderful woman who lived a full, good life.  I hope our roads will be cleared by the afternoon as we have had another snowfall.  We have some farmers who never got their corn out.  Some picked a few weeks ago, but now the snow is too high.
Enjoy your weekend everyone and stay warm.. Thanks for following and stopping by.......

10 comments:

The Great Ethan Allen said...

Cool bird houses! I know the feeling. I have two blogs and pretty much only post on one. And even that was a challenge this week. as far as reading. I try to skim the new posts I follow at least once a day. can't wait for spring!

Anonymous said...

I wish you safe travel today. We are finally beginning to enjoy sunshine and warmer temps near 60*.

Rae said...

You really have a full schedule managing everything. It is time consuming to comment and blog. Sometimes I feel like I live in Blogville and have to take a break from it.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Good morning L.D. ~ What an interesting picture of the birds and bird houses.

I know what you mean about trying to keep up with blogs and working on your own at the same time as I have three blogs going myself.

So, you've been painting again. Congrats on your new blog. I wish you much success. I like the silo painting

Have a great weekend ~ FlowerLady

Valerie said...

Interesting picture of the bird houses, it reminded of some houses in Italy with multiple nest boxes on their walls, but not as many as that. Hope all went well for you today.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Lovely little birdhouses.I wish you a safe journey, I'm sure you'll have something new to show us, when you return ;)

tony said...

An Important Journey.I Hope The Roads Were Clear.Best Wishes From Tony.

The Retired One said...

I would DIE to have to keep that many blogs going...it is hard enough to do ONE. ha...especially this time of year when I don't get out as often to do my photography....I sometimes drop to posting only two or three times a week rather than daily..that helps....

Ezhilan said...

The numbered bird cages with many cute birds are nice to see.

Far Side of Fifty said...

When you feel overwhelmed...you just need to slow down Larry. My Old Forgotten Photo blog is very simple..and that helps, I don't post as many photos on my photo blog as I used to. Just do what you can do..your readers will be patient with you:)