Thursday, September 9, 2010

Clouds.....


Clouds along the Atlantic shoreline drifting along as viewed on top of Cadillac Mountain, Maine.


Cloudy day at the beach near Bar Harbor, Maine.  It was posted by the gaurds that the waves were dangerous and people were not to go out into the water.


I returned to Iowa to see these clouds. Rainy day and lots of wind added to the pleasure of being home. It really did clear up after this so I have no room to complain.  We had a very pleasant day on Wednesday with drier air and gentle warm breezes.

I am headed to the house in the South to tear out unwanted parts of  bathroom number 2.  I can't make it beautiful but I can remove the most ugly parts and try to bring back a little glitter.  Thanks for stopping by..........

4 comments:

Linda said...

Lovely variety of clouds. The ones in the first shot mirror the shape of the rocks below.

Glad you enjoyed coming home to rain. Strange...!

Alan Burnett said...

That first photograph is breathtaking Larry. When I eventually do get to your side of the ocean, I must go to Maine.

The Retired One said...

Gorgeous Maine photos...loved them!

Far Side of Fifty said...

What a view in that first photo..just stunning! You are back to projects again..bathrooms are not easy to do either:)