Thursday, September 23, 2010

A moose in a bikini..........


Here is another report on the streets of Bar Harbor.  I shot these few photos just for my blogger fans.



Inside this store were  three very large murals of moose (plural) doing so many everyday activities.



They really enjoy vacationing in Maine as they fish among the lobster trap markers. I can really dig those shades on the moose to protect them from the bright sun's rays.



Even though the water is cold a few of the moose population do hit the beach.  You thought I was just tricking you about the moose in a bikini.  I didn't mention she was a blond moose and her friend is a long hair hippie.  I didn't see a signature of the artist or I would have given the person or persons credit for their work.  We didn't buy any shirts here as their prices seem to be higher here than in most stores.

Thanks for stopping by........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have me laughing with this post. What cute murals! Isn't it fun to travel away from home and see such unexpected things??

Gigi Ann said...

I couldn't wait to see that moose in a bikini.. Some one has a wild imagination. Those are so cute and funny also.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Cool! I agree with Mildred..these are such fun, the artist had a sense of humor:)

Alan Burnett said...

And you know this particular fan likes nothing better than a Bar (Harbour)

Hilary said...

Scrolling back on your posts and this one caught my attention. I believe I've been in that exact store - about 7 years ago where I did buy a couple of t-shirts for my boys. Fun shop.. fun post.