Thursday, December 28, 2017

Winter Continues.......


It is snowing again.  My one neighbor must have been out at six this morning to clear his walk and drive. It will make it easier I guess for him to remove the next layer. We are getting a very heavy snow right now which is good, I guess.  It seems warmer out there with snow on the ground rather than the sever wind chill we had yesterday.




I keep shooting things with the new camera. It is working well but I do still get some bad shots. One still can not be moving the camera when the camera is in the middle of focusing. I haven't tried taking snow photos yet but we are getting a good amount of snow coming down right now.  I will have to see what happens.

I wish you all a good day with warmth and safety today.  My brother in Arizona has even been worried about his tomato plants freezing.  The south is also cold.  Thanks for stopping by today.









2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Stay warm! :)

The Furry Gnome said...

I think we've got a little more snow than you do!